AWMAC Atlantic is an association of millwork manufacturers, suppliers, installers, designers and educators in the provinces of Atlantic Canada. The objectives of AWMAC Atlantic are:
- To promote the interests of persons, firms, and corporations engaged in the business of manufacturing, supplying/installing Architectural Wood Products in the ATLANTIC Provinces.
- To endeavor to achieve a closer relationship and a better understanding among the various chapters of the industry and to improve and standardize as close as possible the methods of submitting and accepting tenders as between Architect and/or Engineer, Interior Designer, General Contractor, Trade Contractor and Owner.
- To gather statistics and other information calculated to be of use and assistance to the members of the association.
- To assist in all ways in the improvement of public relations.
- To secure uniformity in usage, custom, and trade conditions of those engaged in the Architectural Woodworking Industry.
- To formulate and encourage an educational program for the training of Woodwork Employees to the end that the industry may benefit from improved methods and increased skills.
- To provide such further services as shall from time to time be deemed expedient for the protection or promotion of the best interests of the membership.
- To represent the members of the Association in any matters pertaining to the Architectural Woodworking Industry.